Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ryder is TWO!!!

Tonight, Kasey & I celebrated Ryder's second birthday with our own little celebration. Since it was just the three of us, we bought a little cake and sang him happy birthday. This boy loves cake!!! I cannot beleive my little man is TWO! I know everyone says it, but time flies once you have a kid. We are having Ryder's birthday party next weekend. It will actually be a birthday party/housewarming party combo. More pics to come from that!!

And, we must remember Ryder's 10/19 birthday is also shared with his great Aunt Rhonda and Great Grandma Buskohl! All three have the same birthday. Must be the luckiest day! Two years later, I still feel so blessed that Ryder shares this birthday with them and thrilled Grandma was alive to see it happen too.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYDER, RHONDA, AND GRANDMA BUSKOHL!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY VERY MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment